Christopher John DeSimone joined Gross & Romanick as a law student and became a partner of the firm in 2014. His practice focuses on the representation of small businesses and commercial landlords.
Chris offers general counsel services to companies across a wide variety of industries, assisting business owners with formation and start-up, mergers, acquisitions and sales, ownership agreements, commercial contracts, leases, employment matters, partnership disputes, and all transactional business needs.
He represents commercial landlords (and business clients) with respect to lease preparation, review and negotiation, disputes, and eviction litigation. Chris has drafted, reviewed, and negotiated countless partnership agreements, business purchase agreements, commercial leases, and other commercial contracts.
Committed to providing clients with responsive, efficient and thorough legal representation, Chris has earned the reputation of being a knowledgeable and respected transactional business lawyer.
- 2005 – B.A., Double Major in Economics and Government from University of Virginia
- 2008 – J.D. from George Mason University School of Law
- Virginia, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Eastern District of Virginia
Rate : $$$