Chris Aird has extensive experience in the areas of complex commercial litigation and construction litigation. His commercial litigation experience involves the representation of national and regional financial lenders, condominium associations, and landlords in a wide variety of disputes.
His construction litigation experience includes the representation of sureties, owners, condominium associations, and contractors in various disputes involving defective work and delay claims, water intrusion claims, construction liens, insurance coverage matters, and bond claims.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2004)
- University of Miami (MBA, 2000)
- University of Miami (B.A., 1998)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- American Bar Association
- Forum on the Construction Industry
- Diversity Liaison (2011)
- The Florida Bar
- Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. Bar Association
- Caribbean Bar Association
Rate : $$$