Claudia Negrette was born from Dominican decent. She came to this country only knowing Spanish. As a young child her mother was injured in a work accident. Claudia saw the struggles her mother endured while she was injured.
Seeing her mother go through the workers compensation process inspired Claudia to attend law school and help the injured. Now Claudia is able to help injured victims like her mother on a daily basis and has been representing injured victims for her entire legal career.
- University of Miami School Law, Miami, Florida, J.D, 2006
- University of Miami, Miami, Florida, B.B.A.
- Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Workers Advocate, Member, 2006 – Present
- FAWL, Member, 2013 – Present
Rate : $$$