Daisy Holder handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt and attended Samford University, Cumberland School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 30 years and has an office in Birmingham, AL.
Daisy Mae Holder works at Daisy M. Holder Attorney At Law.
- University of Alabama (B.S. 1980); Samford University (M.B.A. 1985); Cumberland School of Law at Samford University (J.D. 1988).
- Adjunct Professor, “The Legal Environment of Business,” Birmingham Southern College, 1989-1994. Bar Memberships: National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA),
- National Bar Association (Life Member), Alabama Lawyers Association (President, 1999-2000); Birmingham Bar Association; Magic City Bar Association (President, 2006); Board
- Cahaba Girl Scout Council (1992-1994);
- North Central Alabama Sickle Cell Foundation (1994-1998);
- Literacy Council of Central Alabama (1995-1997).
- Member: Zeta Phi Beta Sorority,
- Birmingham Business & Professional Women’s Club (President, 1995-1996);
- Birmingham Regional Chamber of Commerce; Downtown Redevelopment Authority of the City of Birmingham (2005-2010).
Rate : $$$$