Dana Howard is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington and Louisville offices and has been with the firm since 2007. As a Registered Patent Attorney, she concentrates her practice on complex commercial and IP litigation cases as well as privacy law issues. Dana has achieved CIPP/US certification as a privacy professional by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
Dana is a graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Law, where she served as the Symposium Editor of the Kentucky Law Journal and was elected to the Order of the Coif. Dana is an active member of the Fayette County and American Bar associations, as well as the Fayette County Women Lawyers Association and the American Intellectual Property Law Association.
Prior to entering law school, Dana was a public school teacher. She continues to share her love of teaching by serving as a Junior Achievement volunteer and serving as an occasional guest lecturer in sports law classes at the University of Kentucky.
- University of Kentucky College of La 2007, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Kentucky 1998, B.A., summa cum laude
- Pro Hac Vice: U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Fayette County Women Lawyers Association, member
- American Bar Association, Intellectual Property and Human Rights Divisions, 2007-present
- American Intellectual Property Law, 2012-present
- University of Kentucky, guest lecturer, Sports Law, 2011-present
- Kentucky Pro-Football Hall of Fame, Inc., board of directors, 2013-present
- Fayette County Women Lawyers Association, community service chair, 2008-present
- Junior Achievement, volunteer, 2007-present
- Jazzercise, instructor, 2008-present
Rate : $$$