Daniel Cetina is an associate in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois where he focuses his practice in complex civil litigation, including employment and labor, class actions, premises liability, automobile and trucking accidents, and construction. Mr. Cetina has also performed pro bono legal work in residential lease disputes and prisoners’ rights under Section 1983.
Mr. Cetina received his J.D. from The John Marshall Law School where he was published in and served as the Managing Editor of the Law Review. He also participated in mock trial and a constitutional law Moot Court competition.
During law school, Mr. Cetina clerked at the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office in the Special Prosecutions Bureau – Gang Crimes Unit, where he assisted on multiple murder and narcotics trials.
- The John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor, 2015
- DePauw University, Bachelor of Arts in English Writing & Political Science, Honor Scholar, magna cum laude, 2012
- State Bar Admissions, Illinois
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Legal Experience : 7-11 Licensed Law Clerk, Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office – Special Prosecutions Bureau, Gang Crimes Unit, 2014-2015
Rate : $$$