Daniel Witkowski is an associate in the International Trade practice group at the Washington, D.C. office of Hughes Hubbard & Reed. Dan focuses his practice on trade remedies and also has customs classification experience.
Prior to joining the firm, Dan clerked for the Court of International Trade, where he worked on trade remedies and customs issues.
- Law Clerk, the Honorable Judge Jane A. Restani, United States Court of International Trade, 2013 – 2015
- Legal Extern, US Department of State, Office of the Assistant Legal Advisor for International Claims and Investment Disputes, 2012 – 2013
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Council
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2013, High honors , Order of the Coif, George Washington Law Review
- Miami University, B.A., 2010, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$