Danielle R. Gerson defends employers in wage and hour class actions as well as harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims. She is experienced in all aspects of litigation, including investigating allegations, interviewing witnesses, propounding and responding to written discovery, and drafting motions.
Danielle advises companies on a broad range of employment matters as well as drafts and revises employee handbooks, policies, and procedures. Danielle has practiced in both state and federal court.
- Associate, Winston & Strawn, 2011-2016
- Summer Associate, Winston & Strawn, 2010
- Law Clerk, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., 2009-2010
- Summer Associate, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., 2009
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Anthropology, University of California, Los Angeles, 2008, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$