Dave Baca’s practice focuses on corporate counseling, finance and transactions, with significant experience in mergers and acquisitions. He has been lead counsel in public offerings and private placements and has served as outside general counsel to emerging companies and medium-size businesses.
Dave served as the firm’s managing partner from 2007 to 2014.
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- Prior Chair, Securities Regulation Section, Oregon State Bar
- Board of Directors, Ethos, Inc.
- Vice Chair, Board of Trustees, Linfield College
- Selected as “CEO of the Year” in the professional services category, Portland Business Journal, Dec. 2008
- Named one of “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business” in Corporate/M&A (Oregon) by Chambers USA, 2003-2010
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1981, magna cum laude
- B.A., Economics, Political Science, Linfield College, 1978, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$$