David S. Denious advises clients on leveraged acquisitions and dispositions and corporate finance transactions. Dave represents a wide variety of private equity firms, family offices and similar financial sponsors on leveraged buyout, “going private,” recapitalization, and other control transactions and the debt and equity financing relating to such transactions.
He also has extensive experience representing both investors and issuers in growth capital and other non-control equity investments. In addition, Dave has counseled numerous strategic clients on public and private merger and acquisition, corporate finance, and joint venture transactions, particularly in the areas of health care and pharmaceutical services.
Dave is the author of numerous articles and publications, including “Sun Capital Partners: Some Alternative Perspectives” (2013), “Private Equity Firms: Potential Broker-Dealer Issues” (2013), “Management Participation in Secondary Sales Transactions” (2013), “The Importance of Being Earned” (The Deal, 2010), “Tripwire” (The Deal, 2004) and “Signing Up The Managers in a Going Private Deal” (Mergers & Acquisitions, 2003).
- Milestone Partners and its portfolio companies in a large number of acquisition, recapitalization and other transactions, including the acquisitions of the Electromac Group, Image API, Pancon Corporation, Avure Technologies, Freestyle Solutions and United Road Towing
- Guardian Capital in its acquisition of numerous businesses, including Rio Brands, Engineered Network Systems and CIS Global
- Covance Inc. in its $1.6 billion strategic alliance with Eli Lilly and Company and its $2 billion strategic alliance with Sanofi-Aventis
- The investor group constituting the stalking horse bidder in the 2010 Philadelphia Newspapers bankruptcy sale
- Apax Partners in the acquisition and subsequent sale of Princeton Softech, a licensor of database archiving software, to IBM and in its recapitalization with Thoma Cressey of Web Clients, Inc.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif
- Amherst College, B.A., magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : New York, Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$