David Marvin has been practicing law with Fraser Trebilcock for over 41 years with numerous highlights including victories before the Michigan Supreme Court and the Supreme Court of the United States. Based on his personal character and professional achievements, Dave was selected as the recipient of the Leo A. Farhat Outstanding Attorney Award from the Ingham County Bar Association in 2013.
Dave’s sincere concern for the best interests of his clients is indicative of his general commitment to helping others. For example, Dave received the 2007 Community Service Award from the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Dave was also elected to serve a term as Chairman of the State Capital Law Firm Group (now known as SCG Legal), a global network of more than 145 preeminent independent law firms with nearly 450 offices around the world.
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1976)
- Michigan State University (B.S., cum laude, 1972)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth and Seventh Circuits
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Ingham County Bar Association
- SCG Legal (f/k/a/ State Capital Global Law Firm Group)
- Tri-County Council of Bar Leaders (Chairman, 1986)
- National Resource Center for State Laws and Regulations, Board of Directors (1993-1999); Chairman (1998-1999)
Rate : $$$