David G. Sabel is member of Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. David Sabel’s practice currently focuses on sovereign finance and sovereign debt restructuring, as well as sovereign arbitration and litigation.
Since 1991, he has been the principal partner responsible for Cleary’s representation of the Russian government.
David joined the firm in 1976 and became a partner in 1984. He previously was based in New York 1984 to 1990 and from 1996 to 2003, in the firm’s Brussels office from 1991 to 1995, and in Cleary’s London office from 2004 to 2015.
- Board Member, Royal Academy America, Inc.
- Member, Vollard Group, British Museum
- Member, Associates of the Drawings and Prints Department, Museum of Modern Art
- Member, Friends of Drawings and Prints, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1976
- Columbia College, B.A., 1972
- New York
- U.S. District Courts: Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Rate : $$$