David F. Staber’s practice focuses on bankruptcy law, including representation of trustees, committees, debtors, creditors, litigants and potential purchasers of assets or companies.
Mr. Staber received his B.A. summa cum laude in 1985 from Texas Tech University and his J.D. with high honors in 1988 from the George Washington University Law School, where he was a member of Order of the Coif.
Mr. Staber is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Dallas Bar Association and its Bankruptcy and Sports and Entertainment Law Sections. He is also a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and the John C. Ford American Inn of Court.
- Mr. Staber’s recent engagements include:
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Calpine Corporation, et al.
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Quebecor World (USA), Inc., et al.
- the Official Committee of Equity Security Holders of Seahawk Drilling, Inc., et al.
- Mr. Staber’s community, civic and charitable activities include being committee chair of the Christian Education Committee at Hackberry Creek Church.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, with high honors, 1988
- B.A., Texas Tech University, summa cum laude, 1985
Rate : $$$