David C. Sullivan focuses his practice on the representation of financial services firms, including open- and close-end registered investment companies, private investment pools, registered investment advisers and broker-dealers. He represents a number of non-U.S. investment advisory firms.
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 1994; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Journal of Transnational Law
- BA (Computer Science), magna cum laude, Brown University, 1988
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 1994
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS :
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Represents Allianz Global Investors of America and several of its subsidiaries in a variety of corporate, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Served as lead partner in the organization and initial public offerings of more than 20 closed-end funds sponsored by Allianz and PIMCO and numerous open-end funds in the Allianz family, and in the day-to-day representation of the funds.
- Serves as counsel to the MFS Funds and their Independent Trustees.
- Has represented a number of non-U.S. investment advisers in connection with U.S. registration and regulation and establishment of registered and unregistered products and offerings in the U.S.
Rate : $$$