David Tetrick specializes in defending leading companies in ERISA class actions, director and executive compensation litigation and other complex employee benefits disputes. Legal 500 as a leading ERISA litigator, and Chambers USA: America’s Leading Business Lawyers praised his “spirited and focused” approach to ERISA class action litigation.
For more than 20 years, David has represented Fortune 500 companies, private equity firms and other leading businesses across the country in complex commercial disputes, with an emphasis on three related areas: ERISA class action defense; complex employee benefits litigation; and disputes and internal investigations involving executive compensation arrangements.
David leads our ERISA Litigation practice, working with clients to develop and execute sensible strategies to solve problems in this sensitive and highly regulated area. He aims to provide creative solutions based on practical legal advice offered in plain English.
Prior to attending law school, David served in the U.S. Army as a noncommissioned officer aboard medevac helicopters. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal with “V” Device for service during the First Gulf War.
- J.D., University of Florida
- B.A., University of Central Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
Rate : $$$$