Dean Karikas is originally from Cleveland, Ohio. Mr. Karikas earned his law degree from The University of Toledo College of Law. Prior to law school, Mr. Karikas attended The University of Toledo on a football scholarship. While at The University of Toledo, Mr. Karikas played college football.
Mr. Karikas excelled in his academics, making the Dean’s List six times. Upon graduating from law school, Mr. Karikas joined the Air Force, and relocated to Florida in 1984. Mr. Karikas is also licensed, but currently inactive to practice law in Colorado and Ohio.
Mr. Dean Karikas is an involved member in the St. Petersburg community, where he actively plays in the Gulfport Community Theater. Mr. Karikas is also an avid diver who enjoys spear fishing.
He is active with Dive Care Inc., a nonprofit organization that trains veterans with disabilities how to scuba dive. Mr. Karikas also serves as the Vice President and a member of the Board of Directors for Dive Care.
Mr. Karikas has also acted as a volunteer for Abilities Inc. of Florida for over 20 years. When Mr. Karikas is not volunteering or practicing law, he enjoys spending time with his daughters and riding his Harley Road King.
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio, Juris Doctor – March, 1983
- The University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, B.B.A. – June, 1980
- Ohio, 1983
- Florida, 1985
- Colorado, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1985
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Florida, 1993
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Federal Court Middle and Southern District of Florida
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
Rate : $$$$