Deborah A. Carrillo’s practice covers all areas of corporate law, with a focus on advising startup companies throughout their lifecycle, including formation, corporate governance, financings and M&A.
Deborah has served as counsel on a wide variety of financings and M&A transactions. She also represents venture capital firms in their investments in companies of all stages.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented Menlo Ventures in its investment in Rover.
- Advises Genome Medical in its corporate and finance work.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2009
- M.A., Stanford University, 2001
- B.S., Wheaton College, 2000
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$