Deborah Lu practices in the area of intellectual property law with a focus on preparation and prosecution of patent applications. Dr. Lu obtains and evaluates intellectual property protection, manages complex patent portfolios and counsels clients regarding validity, freedom-to-operate and patentability in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
She is involved in both ex parte and inter partes reexaminations and interferences, and also negotiates transactions involving intellectual property issues such as licenses and agreements.
Dr. Lu is a 2004 graduate of Fordham University School of Law. She earned Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in Biological Chemistry from the University of Michigan and a B.S. in Biological Sciences with a concentration in Biochemistry from Cornell University.
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Future Medicinal Chemistry
- Faculty, Practising Law Institute
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- BNA Life Sciences Law & Industry Report
- Protein Sciences Corporation Advisory Board, 2012-2017
Rate : $$$$