Deidra A. Nguyen advises employers of all types and sizes regarding various employment and personnel issues and claims, including discrimination and harassment, disability and accommodation, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, wage and overtime, workers’ compensation, and unemployment.
She helps clients stay current and compliant with an ever-changing legal landscape by providing workplace training and drafting employee handbooks, policies, and employment agreements.
As part of her employment litigation work, Deidra has represented clients in matters under investigation by the U.S. Department of Labor, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Washington State Human Rights Commission, the Washington Department of Labor and Industries, and various other state and federal employment agencies.
Prior to joining Littler in 2011, Deidra was an associate at a Washington law firm where her employment and commercial litigation practice included representing businesses in contract and lease disputes, asbestos defense, insurance coverage, and bad faith and collection matters.
Deidra is a graduate of the 2011 Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber Leadership Program. She clerked for the Hon. Robert J. Bryan and the Hon. Benjamin H. Settle of the U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington at Tacoma. In law school, Deidra was a member of the editorial board and symposium chair of the Seattle University Law Review.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., University of Washington, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- US District Court: Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Washington
Professional & Community Affiliation :
- Member, Board of Directors, South King County Chapter, Society for Human Resource Management
- Member, Board of Directors, Vietnamese-American Bar Association of Washington
- Member, Federal Bar Association, Western District of Washington
Rate : $$$$