Derin Dickerson concentrates his practice on complex litigation matters with an emphasis on class action defense, data privacy litigation and college accreditation disputes. He has extensive experience litigating complex disputes, including matters in the telecommunications, financial services and consumer products industries.
Derin frequently speaks on topics relating to data privacy and class action litigation. Derin regularly defends class actions and other complex disputes in jurisdictions across the country, including California, New York, Florida, Georgia and Illinois.
He handles cases involving a variety of state and federal statutes, including FCRA, TCPA, California CLRA, California UCL and consumer protection and deceptive trade practices statutes.
Mr. Dickerson’s clients have included several leading wireless service providers and leading manufacturers of cellular phones, computers and automobiles, as well as the world’s largest insurance company and the world’s largest retailer. His practice also includes counseling athletes and entertainers on a variety of issues.
- The University of Alabama (J.D., 2003)
- The University of Alabama (B.A., 2000)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- Leadership Atlanta Class of 2016
- Commerce Society of Young Professionals, chair
- New Life Community Center, board president
- Dad’s Garage Theatre, board
- Atlanta Red Elephant Club (University of Alabama athletics support organization), vice president
Rate : $$$