Destiny Brown is an associate in the Commercial Litigation Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Brown’s practice focuses primarily on commercial litigation and intellectual property litigation, with an emphasis on contract, trademark, unfair competition and consumer financial litigation in both state and U.S. federal courts.
Ms. Brown has litigated a wide range of actions brought by and against retailers, suppliers, product manufacturers, finance companies, brokerage and consulting firms and health care management organizations.
She has extensive experience in all phases of litigation including, written and oral discovery, jurisdictional motion practice, dispositive motion practice, and pre-trial and post-trial motion practice. Ms. Brown has also represented pro bono clients both nationally and internationally in matters involving asylum and prisoner’s rights.
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with distinction (2015)
- B.A., University of Nebraska (2011)
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- American Bar Association Young Lawyer Group
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$