Mr. Bohikian has devoted most of his legal practice to representing individuals and small businesses in bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy debt-settlements matters. Mr. Bohikian, as a business bankruptcy attorney, has extensive experience in negotiating personal and corporate debts, contracts, commercial leases and tax matters.
In addition to his legal experience, Mr. Bohikian has co-owned and operated several businesses, employing hundreds of individuals. This practical hands-on experience in the business world allows Mr. Bohikian to be the best bankruptcy attorney – understanding the complexities of small family-owned businesses to mid-size corporations. If you’re looking for the best bankruptcy attorney, or a business bankruptcy attorney, Mr. Bohikian can help!
Mr. Bohikian is most often characterized by his clients as approachable, non-judgmental, caring and understanding of their situation. He has the experience, knowledge and analytical skills to offer the best solutions to his clients. He believes that every client deserves the same respect and attention to detail.
- State of Michigan, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1992
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1995
- University of Detroit School of Law, Detroit, Michigan,
- Juris Doctor, 1991
- University of Michigan, Dearborn, Michigan,
- Bachelor of Arts, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Armenian-American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$