Dr. Jessica Greenwald is a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group in Dallas. Prior to entering law school, she earned her doctorate in plant pathology and microbiology. Dr. Greenwald focuses on intellectual property matters, concentrating on patents, especially those pertaining to microbiology, biotechnology, and plants.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D. , Order of the Coif, Symposium Editor, SMU Law Review Association) (2014)
- Texas A&M University (Ph.D. Plant Pathology and Microbiology) (2011)
- College of William and Mary (B.S. Biology) (2005)
Admissions : Texas~United States (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
Representative Legal Matters:
- Assisted with the prosecution and portfolio management of plant patents and plant variety rights for several fruit producers.
- Assisted with prosecution of patents involving microbial gene sequences, expression constructs, and plant transformation methods for a large, research-focused university.
- Assisted with patent prosecution involving microbial soil remediation for an agriculturally focused biotechnology company in India.
- Assisted with global patent portfolio management and strategy development for a biotechnology company focused on development of plant-based protein and carbohydrate products for human and animal feed.
Rate : $$$