Edwin León-Pérez is member of McConnell Valdés LLC. His main areas of practice are civil, commercial, construction, & contract Law, as well as administrative, intellectual property, banking, and securities arbitration.
Before joining the firm he worked at Puerto Rico’s Supreme Court as a Law Clerk for the Hon. Edgardo Rivera Garcia, the Hon. Rafael L. Martínez Torres and the Hon. Efraín E. Rivera Pérez.
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- B.A., University of Puerto Rico, 2001
- J.D., University of Puerto Rico Law School, 2007
- LL.M, New York University School of Law, 2009
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Puerto Rico Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$