Eliana Wilk assists clients in the financing, project development and acquisition of conventional and renewable energy facilities. Eliana is a member of the energy and infrastructure team.
Since joining the firm, Eliana has focused primarily on representing clients on matters relating to the development, construction, financing, acquisition and sale of energy and infrastructure assets employing conventional and renewable technologies.
Eliana is familiar with various transaction structures, including partnership-flip tax equity investment as well as traditional project financing.
- Represented financial institutions in a tax equity investment in an approximately 330 MW wind generation project portfolio.
- Represented a financial institution in connection with the acquisition of a $100 million power station in Arizona.
- Represented a financial institution with respect to the sell-down of a wind power portfolio in Texas.
- Advised a private international company in connection with loan repayments for a compression station and related natural gas pipeline in Mexico.
- JD, The George Washington University, 2016
- BA, Washington University in St. Louis, summa cum laude, 2011
- District of Columbia
- New York
Rate : $$$$