Elizabeth “Betsy” Burgess is a shareholder in the Tallahassee, Florida office of Carr Allison. Betsy is a member of the firm’s Litigation Practice Group where she concentrates her practice on premises liability, employment practices liability, community/homeowner association disputes and transportation matters.
Her diversified practice also includes the representation of clients in the areas of insurance defense, professional liability and retail and hospitality.
Betsy received her undergraduate degree from Auburn University (AL) and earned her Juris Doctor from Florida State University College of Law. She is a member of the Tallahassee Bar Association, FDLA, Florida Association of Women and Tallahassee Women Lawyers.
- BS, Auburn University (AL), cum laude
- JD, Florida State University College of Law
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Florida Assocation of Women Lawyers
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
Rate : $$$$