Emerson B. Luke is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Century City office. Mr. Luke’s practice focuses on trusts and estates litigation. He has experience litigating trust and will contests, breach of fiduciary duty cases, conservatorships, and accounting disputes.
Mr. Luke also has general commercial litigation experience, including litigating breach of contract, intellectual property, trade secrets, and real estate disputes.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 2015
- M.A., Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary, 2011
- B.A., Political Science, Tufts University, 2009
- United States District Court for the Northern District
- United States District Court for the Central District
Rate : $$$$