Emilie R. Hammerstein represents employers in a wide range of labor and employment law matters, including : Discrimination, harassment and retaliation charges and suits, Wage and hour disputes, Unfair labor practice charges.
Emilie has represented employers in federal and state court, federal and state administrative agencies, arbitration and mediation. She also counsels employers of all sizes on a variety of employment issues, such as : Wage and hour compliance, Leaves of absence and accommodation, Hiring and severance.
Before joining Littler, Emilie was an associate in the labor and employment practice of a large regional law firm. Prior to attending law school, she taught English in China and worked in broadcast marketing at CBS News in New York. During law school, she was a topics editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2009
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations : Trustee, Rodef Shalom Congregation
Rate : $$$$