Mr. Eric W. May is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP. He is a member of the Labor & Employment Department. Mr. May has extensive litigation experience and he has represented clients of various backgrounds in a wide variety of litigation disputes.
Mr. May focuses his practice on wage & hour litigation, employment discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination, misclassification, breach of contract, defamation, fraud, reasonable accommodation and access issues, and unfair business practice litigation under California Business & Professions Code Section 17200 in both state and federal court.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings (2009)
- Editor, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley (2006)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$