Erin E. Daly has experience handling a variety of complex commercial litigation matters, spanning from environmental and construction defect litigation to real property and bankruptcy. She regularly appears in state and federal courts and is well versed in handling appeals in both state and federal courts.
As a former magazine editor prior to becoming a lawyer, Erin applies her strong writing and editing skills to her legal writing to achieve the best possible product for clients.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2004
- Alameda County Bar Association, Trial Practice Section Executive Committee Member (2012-2014)
- San Francisco Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section Executive Committee Member
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, Member
- Turnaround Management Association, NextGen Executive Committee Member
- National Association of Professional Women, Member
- ProVisors SF 10, Member
CIVIC AND CHARITABLE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Notre Dame Club of San Francisco, Board of Directors, President (2012-2013), Vice President (2011-2012)
Rate : $$$