Eunju Park advises employers in a broad range of employment and labor matters, including reductions-in-force, leave laws, anti-discrimination requirements, and wage and hour compliance.
Eunju has participated in multiple jury trials since joining Littler, including second-chairing a successful trial on a retaliation claim. During law school, Eunju interned for the Hon. Leo Sorokin of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and worked in her law school’s employment rights clinic.
She also interned with the Department of Labor in Boston and for a law firm in Seoul, South Korea. Additionally, she served as an article editor for the International Law Journal and participated in moot court competitions.
Before attending law school, Eunju worked as a human resources manager for a hotel, where she gained valuable practical experience in employment and labor law.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 2014
- B.S., Cornell University, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Cornell Hotel Society, Cornell University
Rate : $$$