Eva Bateman is an attorney in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s Greenville office.
- University of Richmond School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2009)
- Furman University, BA, Business Administration, with a concentration in pre-medical studies, cum laude (2006)
Admissions : South Carolina
- Practices in the areas of corporate securities, bank regulatory, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance matters, with an emphasis on community banks and established private companies headquartered in South Carolina
- Represents financial institutions and their holding companies during organization, capital raising, and business combination processes. She advises these entities on both bank regulatory issues and public reporting obligations
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Eva R. Bateman & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Corporate, Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities Fraud. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Eva R. Bateman lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Eva R. Bateman reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Eva R. Bateman lawyer profile listing.