Everardo Tápia Vergara concentrates his practice in intellectual property, primarily in patent and trademark litigation and prosecution.
Before becoming an attorney, he was an engineer in the oil and natural gas industry with Halliburton Energy Services and Cudd Energy Services.
In those roles, he helped develop new and mature oil and gas fields across the United States. He also worked as a business analyst with Constellation Energy in Houston, Texas.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2019
- Journal of Intellectual Property, Associate Editor
- Intellectual Property Law Society, Alumni Relations Officer
- Hispanic National Bar Association/Microsoft Intellectual Property Law Institute, Scholar
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Law Student Division Region IX President
- B.S., The Pennsylvania State University, 2013 (Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers – Penn State Chapter, President (2012-2013)
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago
- Cook County Civil Court Help Desk, Volunteer (2016-2017)
Rate : $$$$