Mr. Gary Eisenstat is board certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and a Fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers. He defends and tries labor and employment cases in federal and state courts and arbitration proceedings throughout Texas and the Southwest.
His practice also includes appearances before governmental administrative agencies and tribunals. He has extensive experience representing management in all aspects of traditional employment law, as well as covenants not to compete, theft or misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition claims, and agency disputes. Mr. Eisenstat also counsels employers in pre-litigation employment matters, including class action avoidance.
Mr. Eisenstat also represents a variety of clients in complex business litigation matters, such as partnership and securities disputes, trust and estate litigation, breach of fiduciary duty cases, real estate and contractual disputes, ecommerce issues, and business tort cases.
Mr. Eisenstat has won many difficult cases at trial and through carefully crafted summary judgment motions. He has also earned a reputation for negotiating very favorable results in hotly contested, difficult disputes.
At the core of Mr. Eisenstat’s service philosophy is an emphasis on understanding and appreciating his client’s goals. He enjoys numerous, longstanding relationships with his employment and business clients, which include major corporations in the aerospace and defense industry, securities and real estate industries, and health-care sector.
Mr. Eisenstat has also served as a certified mediator since 2000, handling disputes involving complex business issues, partnership disagreements, employment law, civil rights, personal injury claims, and class actions. His training and experience further enhance the problem-solving skills and capabilities that he brings to all his representations.
Mr. Eisenstat is a member of the board of directors of the Dallas chapter of the Anti-Defamation League. He is a past president of the Dallas region of the American Jewish Committee, and a former director and officer of the Dallas Holocaust Museum/Center for Education and Tolerance.
- J.D., Boston University, 1985
- B.S., University of Colorado, 1982
Admitted to Practice : Texas
- Mr. Eisenstat has served as the exclusive employment counsel for the entire State of Texas for several significant aerospace and defense industry corporations.
- Mr. Eisenstat is routinely hired to counsel and represent business owners (in addition to their companies), on a variety of legal issues they face.
- Mr. Eisenstat has received multi-million dollar settlements on behalf of corporate clients in raiding cases.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation
- American Employment Law Council
Rate : $$$$