Mr. Gary M. Langlois Jr. focuses his practice on business litigation. Prior to joining Stone Pigman, he served as a Judicial Extern for Judge Stephen A. Higginson in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He joined Stone Pigman in 2017.
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Louisiana Federal and State Courts
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- University of New Orleans, Master of Business Administration, 2014
- Louisiana State University, B.S. in Business Management, 2013
Professional and Civic Activities
Mr. Langlois is an inaugural member of Loyola University of New Orleans’ Law Review Advisory Committee, on which he serves as a mentor to Law Review members as they transition from law school to the professional legal community. He is also a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Rate : $$$