George M. Cruickshank is Of Counsel in the Anchorage office of Gordon & Rees and is a member of the Commercial Litigation practice group. Mr. Cruickshank has seventeen years of experience representing major financial institutions, other creditors, businesses and individuals conducting business in Alaska.
He counsels his clients on a broad range of complex legal, business, regulatory and strategic issues in all phases of litigation.
Mr. Cruickshank has substantial experience representing large, mid-sized and regional banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, and other financial institutions, utility providers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, developers, and lenders in all aspects of creditor/debtor litigation including, but not limited to: collection actions; lien and bond claims; foreclosure and loan service litigation; prejudgment attachment, post-judgment execution and garnishments; ongoing regulatory compliance and enforcement; commercial and residential landlord/tenant litigation.
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Alaska (NextGen E-Filing)
- Alaska Bar Association, 2001-Present
- Anchorage Bar Association, 2001-Present
- Alaska Creditors Bar Association, 2009-Present
- J.D., Cleveland Marshall School of Law, 1999
- B.A., Sociology, State University of New York at Fredonia, 1988
Rate : $$$$