George Alexander Panos is an attorney in King & Spalding’s E-Discovery practice. He has more than 10 years’ experience in pre-trial discovery and document-intensive matters, including product liability, toxic tort, and business litigation, as well as government investigations.
Alex has extensive electronic discovery project management experience in both individual cases and class actions pending in state and federal courts around the country. He has developed particular expertise in managing e-discovery projects in large-scale, multi-jurisdictional litigation.
Alex has been admitted to both the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of the state of Georgia, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- J.D., University of Georgia
- B.B.A., University of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$$