Gregory Harold Counts works at Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts PLC.
- University of Virginia (B.A., History, 1988)
- George Mason University (J.D., with distinction, 1991).
- Virginia, 1991
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1995
Professional Affiliations and Accolades:
- Virginia State Bar
- Northern Virginia Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Member, Board of Governors of the Virginia State Bar’s Bankruptcy Section, 2007-2015
- Author and lecturer in Continuing Legal Education courses offered to the bar
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Gregory Harold Counts & Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts PLC can handle?
Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts PLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Bankruptcy, Appeals. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts PLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Tyler, Bartl, Ramsdell & Counts PLC?
Gregory Harold Counts lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Gregory Harold Counts reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Gregory Harold Counts lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers