Pillsbury partner Harsha Reddy concentrates on international tax matters and advises a global clientele on a variety of tax issues. Harsha advises entities and individuals on the U.S. federal income tax aspects of international transactions and represents them in financing transactions, inbound and outbound investments, asset and stock purchases and sales, mergers, divestitures, and stock and securities offerings.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing a leading investment bank in the structuring and execution of a variety of drug royalty monetizations (sales and financings), related structured finance transactions and high-yield debt financings.
- Representing a variety of issuers, lenders, borrowers, lessors and lessees in the aviation industry.
- Representing a leading European industrial company in multibillion-dollar M&A transactions.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1996
- B.A., Economics, Yale University, 1993
ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$