Mr. Sarnacki’s practice is comprised of several specialty areas, although he has broadly litigated numerous areas within the law. His core practice is comprised of general litigation, domestic litigation, and consumer bankruptcy matters.
Early in his career, Mr. Sarnacki encountered a need for attorneys practicing in general litigation and domestic matters to be well versed in the consumer bankruptcy code. In fact, he feels that many attorneys who lack general knowledge of the bankruptcy system and its potential interplay in the areas of domestic and civil litigation, may consistently be selling their client’s short of their potential legal rights and/or remedial outlets. For over two decades Mr. Sarnacki has successfully represented thousands of clients in bankruptcy matters and related matters and has become a leader in the industry. He is consistently retained to clean up the mess left behind by ineffective counsel and does so zealously.
In addition to his considerable experience in consumer bankruptcy matters, Mr. Sarnacki maintains a consistent practice representing his clients in complex divorce and custody matters, probate matters, personal injury, and general practice.
- Michigan State University (B.A., Pre-Law – cum laude)
- Detroit College of Law (Juris Doctor, 1980)
- State Bar of Michigan, admitted to practice 1981
- United States Federal Court, Eastern District admitted 1981
- U.S. District Court, Western District admitted 1987
- Supreme Court of the United States, admitted in 1988
- Macomb County Bar Association (Member, 1981 – present; Chairperson, Lawyer Referral Committee; Recipient of Extraordinary Service Award, 1994)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (Member 2009-present); attended the National Convention, Chicago, IL 2009)
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association of the Eastern District of Michigan (Member, 2009-present)
Rate : $$$