Henry Flores helps troubled companies, lending institutions, funds, buyers of distressed assets and litigants navigate through complex bankruptcy cases, restructuring transactions and insolvency litigation.
Henry has served in bar association leadership roles, including a term as chair of the Bankruptcy Section of the Houston Bar Association, and a three-year term as a council member of the Bankruptcy Section of the State Bar of Texas.
Among other bar-related projects, Henry is proud of his involvement in the development and implementation of the MoneyWise financial education program for high school students, for which the State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Section presented Henry with a Section Community Service Award.
Henry is a frequent speaker and author regarding substantive bankruptcy topics and trial practice in insolvency litigation. Recently, Henry co-authored “Experts in Bankruptcy Litigation,” a chapter of the American Bar Association’s book Litigators on Experts.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 1992
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1989
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 1992; New York, 2009
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$