Holly Dolejsi is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. She is a practice areas Defective & Dangerous Products and Class Action.
- Representing individuals and families who have been injured by medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
- Currently serving as Co-Lead Counsel in the Farxiga multidistrict litigation in the Southern District of New York.
- Currently litigating cases involving gastrointestinal injuries linked to the prescription hypertension drug Benicar, as well as cases involving people implanted with the Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Hip implants.
- Experienced at representing personal injury and Federal Employers’ Liability Act clients.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., (2009)
- Northwestern University, B.A., (2003)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Public Justice
- The American Lawyer, Young Lawyer Editorial Board
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Holly H. Dolejsi & Robins Kaplan LLP can handle?
Robins Kaplan LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Class Action, Defective & Dangerous Products. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Robins Kaplan LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Robins Kaplan LLP?
Holly H. Dolejsi lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Holly H. Dolejsi reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Holly H. Dolejsi lawyer profile listing.