Holly Ann Podulka handles new business intake for firm clients, new clients and lateral hires, and advises attorneys within the firm on resolution of conflicts, compliance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the terms of client engagements.
Holly has experience handling product liability and general litigation matters. She has practiced in state and federal courts, at the trial and appellate levels and is experienced in all phases of civil trials, including class actions.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2002
- San Diego State University, M.A., 1998
- University of San Diego, B.A., Diversified Liberal Arts, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Rate : $$$