Isaac Gabriel’s practice focuses on bankruptcy, commercial litigation, and creditor’s rights litigation. His practice includes:
- Representing numerous national lending institutions and special servicers in complex commercial Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases throughout the United States.
- Representing commercial equipment lenders and lessors in substantial business reorganization cases throughout the United States.
- Acting as trustee and instituting foreclosure and collection actions on a $56 million commercial real estate retail project.
- Representation of major national lender in negligent misrepresentation litigation against officers and directors of publicly traded company.
- Prosecution and defense of preference and fraudulent transfer claims on behalf of national lending institutions and as special counsel for bankruptcy trustees.
- Assisting lending institutions/banks in connection with workouts and strategies in all aspects of creditor’s rights litigation and enforcement.
Professional and Civic Activities:
- Pro Bono Attorney, Arizona Justice Project, handling habeas corpus and post-convictions proceedings for potential wrongful convicted prisoners (2007–present)
- Arizona State University Art Museum, Advisory Board Member (2009–present)
- Turnaround Management Association (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- Volunteer Lawyers Program (Volunteer Pro-Bono Lawyer)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Isaac M Gabriel & Quarles & Brady LLP can handle?
Quarles & Brady LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Quarles & Brady LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Quarles & Brady LLP?
Isaac M Gabriel lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Isaac M Gabriel reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Isaac M Gabriel lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates