Jacob Bedingfield focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions, including the development, acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial land and buildings. He is well-versed in a variety of real estate and development matters and in the world of trade, international investments and finance.
Jacob has worked with the executive branches of federal, state and local governments, including in the White House. He also has experience working for the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Federal Maritime Commission, and the Department of Environmental Health for the City and County of Denver.
Representative Matters :
- Represented a landlord developer in multiple acquisitions and financings in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
- Represented a landlord in lease negotiations with Fortune 500 companies.
- Represented a real estate investment company in asset purchases and subsequent property management issues.
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Member, Red, White and Brew Planning Committee, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Lawyer’s Club of San Diego
Professional Experience : Associate, Bernstein Management Corp., 2014-2018
- University of Colorado at Denver, M.P.A., 2015
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., Dean’s Merit Scholarship, 2014
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2004
BAR ADMISSIONS : California, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$