Jade R. Lambert represents individuals and corporations facing complex government investigations and enforcement actions. She also has extensive experience and success counseling clients on highly sensitive internal matters, especially in the technology and health care industries.
Jade is a Partner in the firm’s Special Matters & Investigations practice, twice named by Law360 as “White Collar Practice Group of the Year.” She has represented clients in matters involving the U.S. Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal Trade Commission, and Food and Drug Administration. She is a core member of the firm’s Data Privacy & Security group, and she regularly advises clients regarding incident response planning as well as breach response.
Jade has assisted clients facing investigation and litigation stemming from data breaches. She has also assisted global technology clients regarding compliance with the Stored Communications Act and defended providers of interactive computer services against claims related to the Communications Decency Act.
Recognized for her many pro bono contributions, particularly to the Illinois Reform Commission, Jade played a significant role in drafting the Commission’s 100-day report which recommended comprehensive ethics reform to then Illinois Governor Quinn. She also has worked extensively in the area of criminal record relief and has obtained gubernatorial pardons for eight clients.
Jade joins King & Spalding from the Chicago office of an AmLaw 50 firm. After receiving her law degree magna cum laude and Order of the Coif from Northwestern University School of Law, Jade clerked for Judge Joel Flaum on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, Northwestern University Law Review
- M.A., English, Pennsylvania State University
- B.A., English, Illinois State University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$$