Ms. Jaime E. Schneider is counsel practicing in the employee benefits practice group. She has experience counseling clients on qualified retirement and welfare plan matters regarding plan administration, fiduciary responsibility, claims procedures, and disclosure requirements.
In addition, Ms. Schneider has experience in developing and implementing executive compensation programs, including deferred compensation and phantom stock plans. Ms. Schneider has also drafted several severance agreements.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Schneider served as a Judicial Extern in the Northern District of Illinois for the Honorable Blanche Manning and as an Intern for the Chicago-Kent College of Law Health Law Clinic. She also served as a Senior Associate for the Chicago-Kent Law Review.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology (2001)
- Graduated with High Honors
- CALI award for Employee Benefits Legal Writing
- Constitutional Law; Gift & Estate Tax
- B.A., University of Michigan (1998)
- Dean’s List
Rate : $$$