James (Jim) Waggoner concentrates on credit recovery and bankruptcy, emphasizing the restructuring and transfer of distressed business assets inside and outside of bankruptcy. He advises and assists clients regarding collection systems, forms development, regulatory compliance, and bankruptcy legislation.
Jim also practices consumer and commercial lending law, focusing primarily on real estate lending; he negotiates and documents construction and commercial loan transactions, acquisitions and refinancing.
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1976
- Oregon, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1975
- U.S. Tax Court
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, 1974
- Associate Editor, Oregon Law Review
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Fulbright Scholar in Developmental Economics
- B.A., International Studies, Reed College, 1968
Rate : $$$