James M. Eaton, Ph.D., focuses his practice on patent litigation, prosecution, and strategic counseling in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and chemical areas.
James prosecutes patent applications and prepares patentability opinions and freedom-to-operate analyses. As a summer associate at Finnegan, he assisted in litigation matters before federal district courts.
Prior to attending law school, James received a doctorate from University of Virginia, where he studied the molecular mechanisms of anabolic and catabolic signaling in insulin-sensitive tissues. Through this work he gained extensive laboratory experience in biochemistry and molecular biology techniques.
- University of Richmond School of Law J.D., 2017
- University of Virginia Ph.D., Pharmacology, 2014
- University of Virgini M.S., Biological and Physical Science, 2011
- Kenyon College B.A., Chemistry, 2009
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Rate : $$$$