James Long is an associate in Haynes and Boone’s Corporate Department. His practice focuses on capital markets and securities, public and private mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters. Prior to attending law school, he served as an officer in the U.S. Navy.
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 2017
- M.A., Fudan University, Shanghai, China, 2013
- B.S., United States Naval Academy, 2010
- Intern for the Honorable Judge Lee Rosenthal, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2014
- Intern for the Honorable Judge Eldon Fallon, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 2014
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2017
Rate : $$$